Here are the user’s guides and service manuals for the Viking 1250 aka #1+ Sewing Machine. Service manuals are really hard to find, so I decided to post them to help anyone else who may be using the same type of old sewing machine that I am. Using these manuals, you should be able to repair any problem your machine has. These are the same manuals the technicians at the sewing machine repair shop use.
- Viking 1250 Operating Manual
- Viking 1250/1100 Owner’s Handbook
- Viking 1250 Owner’s Handbook for Embroidery
- Viking 1250 Service Manual (also for models 1200, 1100, 1090, 1070, and 1050)
- Viking 1250 Spare Parts List
- Additionally, I found this old Viking Technical Briefing really informative. It is a service manual for the first electronic machines made by Husqvarna Viking. What I found most interesting is the first part is like a book that explains how an electronic lockstitch sewing machine works and how they build them at the factory.